Sunday 26 April 2009

Scrappy RAK

Ok so I promised a RAK. Now I was going to take my own photos of what's up for grabs but I forgot! So this is from the net.

I found this old game called Kan U Go in a charity shop for the princely sum of 25p (30 cents). It has little cards with the same info as on a scrabble tile. I thought immediately they'd be great for scrapping. So I snapped them up. Now, I'm never going to be able to use them all so leave me a comment with the letter you'd like and I'll pick some winners in a week. UK winners will be posted before May 13th and US ones after May 13th as I shall hopefully be in the US by then.

10 comments:

Ami said...

cute cards!
I would love to have...
A, E, K or D....or all!!!

Terrie Allison said...

I would love to have the T and/or the S. My granddaughters are Taylor and Samantha so they would be perfect for a LO. Thanks for sharing the RAK.

Kathy said...

W / L / J would be perfect for me...they look great for LO's as you say.
Thank you for the chance to enter the giveaway,
Kathy (kathyb)

Valerie Bishop said...

Those are sa-weet!! I love em!! I'd love to win any - but especially V,M,S,J,D or B. Even so I'm not choosy ;) - any would do!! Thanks for the opportunity to win such a cool little piece of ephemera!

isabel said...

A for my because my boy is named ALEXANDRE !!!!
thanks

mustik said...

love especially the A, L, G and E !!!!
why ? I don't know

have a nice day !!!

Zorina said...

Happy NSD!
S/ Z/ F/ L/ M are good.
thanks!

Melanie said...

Happy NSD! Love the little letters!

jeanie de la rama said...

i would love to have the letters to spell out my husband and my name - g,i,a,n j,e,a,n,i,e. but if it's too much i woudl settle for g and j. :)

alexandra1 said...

hello,

thanks for this giveaway, your cards are cute