Friday 15 May 2009

I'm here!

Well here really!



I arrived at Riverwoods on Wednesday, it felt like home from the moment we drove onto grounds. It feels so right to be here. I spent about 2 hours awake before the jet lag kicked in and I succumbed to sleep. The other leadership staff who are here came back to find me asleep in the cabin with a face mask on and earplugs in!! Anyway here's where we're staying at the moment (minus the snow of course).


There are only four of us summer staff here at the moment, some more staff arrive on Monday and the rest a week on Monday. It's been so nice to get to know the people I'll be working with on the leadership team. They are all really great and it feels like we've been friends for ages! Cheesy I know but totally true. I already cried in front of them whilst sharing my testimony this morning so I can't really make much more of a spectacle of myself! Anyway see you soon with more tales from Riverwoods!

1 comment:

Sweet Peripety said...

hi there naomi! i am glad you are at your destination! i wish i could have heard your testimony!